Friday, July 3, 2015

And so it begins..

Hi there. If you're reading this then welcome to my blog. The birth of this blog was your typical birth story, painful and joyful. I was sat at home on a warm July day, in tears of boredom when I had a eureka moment: why not start a blog? And so Little Mortal was born.

As a way of letting you get to know me, I thought that I would share 10 facts about me to break the ice.

1. I live in a little village just outside Mullingar (yes, the home of Niall Horan) in Ireland
Yes, this is how cute my dog is!
2. I have just finished school and am currently taking a year out before I go to university
3. I have passed Grade 8 violin and am hoping to get a teaching diploma in the future
4. My dog's name is Milly and she is the cutest thing ever!
5. I absolutely LOVE the Australian soap 'Neighbours' and it's the only soap I watch
6. I get bored really easily (hence this blog)
7. I'm the youngest in my family (one sister and one brother)
8. I really want to write a novel someday
9. I am an extremely awkward person and there's very few people I feel comfortable with
10. Oreos, pizza and cereal are my favourite foods!

So there are the 10 facts that I could think of about myself. I'm sure there's many more things but hopefully we'll get to know each other as we go along. Please leave comments and suggestions and advice and all of that stuff. It would mean a lot :)

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/14244991/?claim=36rmwx2vtap">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

11 comments:

  1. I absolutely love oreo's especially oreo milkshakes, ohh now I feel like one haha! x http://coffeeatmidnight13.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to read more of your posts also your dog is super cute! :) x evespudding.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much :) I'll definitely check out your blog too x

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much :) haha finally someone who appreciates that show <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Neighbours is the only soap I watch, and the most underappreciated too! Welcome to the blogging world! xx

    Lou - louleecutie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you it's great to be here :) YES! It definitely is under rated xx

      Delete