As I have said, getting older scares me. I don't enjoy going out and getting drunk like a lot of other 18 year olds and don't feel ready to tackle the big bad world on my own just yet. However, now that I am 18, I have comprised a list of things I want to do to ease my way into 'adulthood'.
1. Eat healthier and not just chocolate and sweets 24/7
2. Actually do some exercise (btw walking to the shop to buy food does not count!)
3. Learn to drive (I'm not too good yet)
4. Stop wearing childlike clothes
5. Go to a nightclub
6. Try drinking alcohol (that's right I have only ever sipped it once or twice)
7. Make an effort to change up hair
8. Say yes to more things!
So there you have it. I can't promise that any of these things will actually stick seeing as I have just eaten a fudge brownie (it was a birthday present!). As much as I hate to admit it, growing up is something we all have to do. The thought of making a life for myself scares me. But anyway, maybe if I can start acting like an adult I will become a respected adult without even realising.
Any advice on how to be an adult? How do you feel about growing up? Leave a comment below.