Tuesday, September 1, 2015

The Manifesto On How To Be Interesting

The Manifesto On How To Be Interesting is a YA book by Holly Bourne. Quick bit of information before I start my review: I started reading it at around 5pm yesterday and had it finished by 2pm today. That should give you an idea of how much I loved this book.

From the very first chapter to the last I was completely hooked by Bourne's offbeat and unusual characters and captivating storyline. While Bree is so different and an original character she is so relatable and stands for so many teenagers around the world today.

I think why I loved this book so much was because the story was so original. I had never read anything like it before and it was so addictive. I just wanted to find out was would happen so kept on reading.

This was my first Holly Bourne book to read and as a result I have bought her other novel 'Am I Normal Yet?'. She tackles serious problems in a relatable way that young adults can understand. I am blown away by her talent and can't wait to keep on reading her books in the future.

I would give it a 5 out of 5 stars. This book has changed my life. Is there any book you loved so much and would recommend? Leave a comment below.

5 comments:

  1. I have heard so many good reviews about this book. I definitely need to get my hands on it and read it. Great review.

    Beth x
    www.hellobeth.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your honest review, I cannot wait to buy this book and give it a read. Ps, im your new subscriber :) keep up the good work :)

    www.sisterhoodofsilver.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete